Last Monday I went back to work so let me just apologize for the lack of any blog posting. I gave myself the week to get used to being back to work and into a routine. Tomorrow students come which I am very excited about. Anyway, I will let you know how it goes!
I am linking up with Karli at September Farm for
This is my last free Friday before work starts which is crazy to me. I feel like I have been saying that a lot. Oh well- it really is hard to believe the school year is upon me. Anyway, here are my 5 Friday things.
1. I have been making a lot of lists lately to get my mind prepared for work and to feel more organized. One of my lists is a list of go-to meals; I want to have a list so I can look at it and have a quick idea on days I am really tired. What are some of your favorite go-to meals? I need some quick meals for nights I work out/don’t really want to cook a lot.
2. I am also trying to get my schedule together for when school starts. I want to make sure I am continuing exercising at least 5 out of 7 days. My goal is to get up 2 days before work and go on a run. I plan on running with Avery (the dog) on Wednesdays and going to Beauty Hunters on Mondays. Weekends will definitely include exercise to make up for the days I am not able to get a workout in during the week.
3. What are topics people most enjoy reading about when it comes to blogs? I would like to be more consistent with blogging, but I don’t want to just write dumb things that people won’t read. I would love more feedback from bloggers and readers.
4. As a new home owner, I struggle with how to keep my house clean and the type of schedule I should be on when it comes to cleaning chores. I don’t really want to spend all day on Saturday cleaning my house. I need to create a schedule for myself. I sweep and clean the kitchen every day and we usually vacuum at least twice a week. I need to decide what works well for me I guess…
5. This has nothing to do with lists. I am just so thankful that my husband and I are both teachers. It is so fun to be able to have the summers off together and travel and not have to worry about coordinating schedules. This summer was so fun!