We are moving in a week and a half. These are my pre-moving plans:
- Wash literally every linen we have in this apartment and any dirty clothes we acquire in the next week and a half. (I am getting every penny out of my water payment for the month)
- Go see Justin Timberlake in Nashville
- Eat every single freezer meal left in our freezer (We are having taco soup at least 3 times.)
- Eat everything from our refrigerator (I am getting really creative here, people!)
- Throw away any old/expired/gross food. I am finding cans that are from when I was in college. That is much too old.
- Try and ignore the mess that is my apartment. I am praying I am not going to be judged by anyone for the amount of dust, dirt, and junk we have acquired as we have started packing. I’m usually really clean!
- Buy a couch.
- Find a refrigerator.
- Find a new kitchen table.
And somewhere along the way I am going to grade papers, teach students, go to meetings, and hopefully sleep.
This is an exciting time! Here we go!